Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thanksgiving plans

Well, the plans have all been set for the Thanksgiving weekend.
Turns out, it's the only time Cathy will have to spend any time with the family. It's as well that I wanted to spend the day with them. She and Mary seemed pretty glad it worked out that way.
My brother understood the reasons why I didn't really want to get involved in a large gathering. I wasn't sure if he would or not, but it worked out. He told me that, given the confusion, it might be easier if we just stopped in on the way back from Mary's.
Actually, as was posted in the comments from the last post, it makes sense that we start doing things our own way now. Our family is getting a little too big for anything else. No one will be forgotten, we just won't get together in one place all at once as often.

No comments: