Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back, sort of...

It's been ages since I've posted anything to my blog. Fortunately for me, the service doesn't delete accounts based on what your activity level is.

My life has just been kind of up in the air for a while. My relationships aren't exactly running smoothly, and, to be quite honest, I don't know where I am going with my life. Sure, that sounds like most of us, but it always seems more extreme when it's your own life you're talking about.

I don't really want to get into details in a public forum though. That sort of thing has brought nothing but trouble. In fact, it was a major catalyst in some events in my life. Things were said, and feelings were hurt.

The worst of it is that, a lot of the hurt can't seem to be left in the past. It keeps coming back to make the present so much harder. It's like, get it out in the open, and get over it. Either solve the problem or leave it in the past. I've never been good at dealing with history. I can recite it, but don't ask me to try and resolve it.

Conflict. That's my biggest problem. I have never been comfortable dealing with conflict. I go out of my way to avoid causing it myself, and do my best to avoid getting caught up in other peoples' disputes. The problem lies when people close to you are the ones that are having problems. Worse is when they are having problems that you just can't begin to understand.

Well, I guess I'll just have to worry about sorting things out in my own head, and just be supportive of everyone else without letting their issues become mine.

No comments: